Thursday, November 18, 2010 from 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM (GMT)
Shottery Brook Office Park
Timothy's Bridge Road
CV37 9NR Stratford Upon Avon
Technology Associates International Limited
Technology Associates International Limited is one of the leading global project management consultancies specialising in Microsoft Office Project and Enterprise Project Management Solutions. Since 1990, Technology Associates have provided deployment, consultancy, development and training services to more than 500 organisations including some of the world's leading companies, and we have an international presence throughout the world.
Technology Associates have deployed hundreds of EPM solutions and deployed more than 2,000 Microsoft Project solutions. With ten Microsoft Competencies under our belt, including ISV status, we have built a solid reputation for delivering high quality services and solutions, and providing exceptional value for money. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, with Offices in New York, San Francisco, India and Barcelona, and a strategic partner network covering AsiaPac, Middle East and ROW, we work internationally in delivering EPM and SharePoint solutions to our customer base in over 39 countries.
Register for this event now at :
Course Outline: This course highlights Best Practices for planning and deployment of the EPM 2010 solution. It provides practical advice, key aspects to consider and also gives a strategic overview of how to implement the solution. This experience is based on hundreds of EPM deployments undertaken over the period of nearly a decade.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who may be considering an EPM deployment and who wants to understand the implications of deployment, how to plan, and what the keys steps are for deployment planning. We will discuss on-premise vs hosted options for EPM as well as LOB integration, rollout planning and the cultural and user adoption aspects of a deployment. We will also cover common mistakes and pitfalls and how to prevent these to ensure a smooth deployment.
- Overview of EPM Solution and Architecture
- Envisioning, Planning, Implementation, Training, Support
- Deployment considerations
- The importance of a phased approach with structured UAT cycles
- Architectural Planning
- Planning for cultural change
- Migrating from an earlier version of EPM
- Transitional planning
- Getting the requirements right!
- Documenting the requirements and configuring the solution
- Mapping business processes
- Process planning and adoption
- Portfolio selection – establishing the criteria for the selection process
- Establishing an evaluation plan
- Defining the success metrics
- Educating Users – PM Essentials and EPM Training
- Training options and rollout
- Backup and DR Planning
- Maintenance and update planning
- Support options
- Common Risks and how to avoid them.
- Ensuring a stress-free EPM implementation!
- Other Best Practice Tips and Tricks
- Group Discussion
- Personal Action Plan
- Next Steps