Today we're excited to share all session recordings from Project Conference 2012 in Phoenix, Arizona with the greater Project community. Over 1250 people from 44 countries made the trip--75% for the very first time. The week featured 94 handpicked sessions with 20 delivered by customers eager to share their experiences. Many sessions were standing room only and from the evaluations, many only wished they could have attended more of them. Zach Heisinger, first time attendee, tells us he's already looking forward to the next Project Conference. His only complaint? "I wish certain sessions could be offered more than once during the conference. That way I wouldn’t have to pick one great session over another great session." So, we're excited to share these recordings with all of you as it represents a collection of the best content out there from our customers, partners, and industry leaders.
This year's Conference focused on Project 2010 momentum and offered attendees both networking as well as training opportunities. We've said before, 2010 marks the biggest release in over a decade, but product innovation didn't end with its release. You'll find 87 recordings totaling over 100 hours of content. We suggest getting started by viewing both keynotes, first from Microsoft Office Division CVP Kirk Koenigsbauer and then from Microsoft Project GM Ludovic Hauduc. Then jump into some of the top rated sessions at the conference:
- Deliver SharePoint Success: Key Steps to Reap the Business Benefits
- Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices for Using Project Server 2010
- The painters, the policemen and the Pope...understanding task movement in Microsoft Project 2010
- Take Your Project Reporting To the Next Level: Dashboards and Other Tools
- YJTJ (Your Job Tool’s Job) ™ – Working in Concert with Microsoft Project
- Unleashing the Value of Earned Value: Applying Schedule and Cost Controls to Measure Project Performance
- Turning Project Data into Real World Reports: An Overview of Business Intelligence Options
- Leveraging Project 2010 with Office 365 for Project Management Success
- Be Loved By Your Development Teams: Using the Team Foundation Server – Project Server Connector
- Microsoft Project Conference 2012 - Microsoft Project 2010 Desktop Overview
From all the social media buzz (2.5 million Twitter impressions) and excitement, the Project community looks to be growing stronger and stronger each day. None of this would have been possible without each of you and we're thankful for the opportunity to have met many of you in person. A special thank you to those who were able to join us this year. Hope you enjoyed all the parties and the warm weather. We can't wait for the next one! For those who couldn't make the trip this year, we hope you find the sessions informative and enough of a reason the join us next time. Let us know what you think in the comments or via Facebook/Twitter.
You can view all sessions on the Microsoft Project Showcase Channel