Technology Associates provides high quality training to support businesses of all sizes.
Our training services cover, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Office (all levels to Advanced)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Project, Project Online, and Project Server (all levels and versions to Advanced Administrator and beyond, including all related technologies and deployment best practices)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Client and Server Operating Systems
- "Soft Skills" Training
- "Social Media" Training
(including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Web "presence", Google Analytics, Pinterest, YouTube, and others)
To view our current 2017 public course schedule, and/or register for any of our courses or webinars, please click here.
Specialists in Microsoft Project, Project Online, Project Server Training (and related technologies)
Technology Associates offer one of the most comprehensive ranges of courses dedicated to Microsoft Project, Project Server and Project Online. We also provide dedicated and custom designed training for organisations of all sizes, either on-site or delivered over the web.
And our training can be delivered in a variety of ways:
- On site – classroom based delivery
- Remotely (as a 1-1 session or as a Webinar) – delivered over the Internet, anytime, anywhere, on a schedule to suit the customer. Provides remote interactive training.
- Computer-based Training – delegates work on their own at their own pace
- Hybrid – some combination of the above
- Tailored – content specific to the customer's needs and configuration of products.
For any training requirement that may not be listed, please ask. We have an extensive team of trainers and consultants that can train on virtually any subject or product.