Request Your IT Audit and/or Security Assessment Today!
IT Security Audits provide an excellent way for you to determine whether your existing systems, hardware and software are fit for purpose and able to cope with the growing demands of your business and enable you to plan for growth.
Don’t leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the “front page” If you’ve caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher – and more critical – than ever. A Security Assessment, (also called a “security audit” or “review”), will ensure that proper IT management and security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
Your comprehensive report, delivered on conclusion of the assessment, will include:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
As an example a typical Security Assessment methodology would include:
If you are worried about the security of your technology,
please fill out the form on this page.
Don’t wait another minute. To get started with your free, no-risk, IT Audit or Security Assessment,
please let us know how to get in touch with you. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.