Custom Development Services
We have designed and developed custom Microsoft Project/Project Server/Project Online solutions for many organisations worldwide. Our dedicated team of developers will assess your detailed requirements, establish a specification, and will deliver and implement a solution to an agreed budget and timescale.
Our custom development services include:
- Custom Microsoft Office, Project, Project Server and SharePoint Solutions
- Specialists in developing complete custom environments
- Visual Basic/VBA/.NET & Macro development
- ASPX/ASP/XML/SQL Programming & Development
- API and Event Handler Development Services
- Web Parts, Managed Add Ins & Web Apps
- Macro Development & Automation Tools
- Add In Modules for Microsoft Project, Project Server/Online
- Systems Integration(SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Great Plains, Siebel, BizTalk)
- Reports Development (SSRS & BI Reporting Solutions)
- Collaborative and Messaging Solutions
- Installation and configuration services
- Process Design/Design of procedures and guidelines
- Full documentation and support
We have implemented hundreds of solutions for clients over the years, including many for specific vertical markets such as Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Financial Services, Defence, Automotive, Architectural, Construction, Engineering, IT and Manufacturing, and many others. A well-structured Microsoft Project Solution customised to your needs will provide major benefits to your organisation in terms of resource management, analysis, accurate reporting, project control, productivity and cost benefits.
Technology Associates provides complete business solutions to its clients. Sometimes the scope of a customer’s requirements means that the functionality of Microsoft Project alone may not be sufficient. In these circumstances, Microsoft Project needs to be customised or extended through use of additional third party tools that integrate seamlessly with the application. Whatever your need, we can help.
Call us today on 01789 292150 for an initial no-obligation chat or to arrange an initial meeting.