Technology Associates provides high quality training to support businesses of all sizes.
Our training services cover, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Office (all levels to Advanced)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Project Online, Project for the Web and Project Server (all levels and versions to Advanced Administrator and beyond, including all related technologies and deployment best practices)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Microsoft Power Automate
During the current situation with COVID-19, we are delivering our training courses virtually on demand. To view examples of our past courses, please click here.
Specialists in Microsoft Project Online, Project for the Web and Project Server Training (and related technologies)
Technology Associates offer one of the most comprehensive ranges of courses dedicated to Microsoft Project Server, Project Online and Project for the Web. We also provide dedicated and custom designed training for organisations of all sizes, either on-site or delivered over the web.
And our training can be delivered in a variety of ways:
- On site – classroom based delivery
- Remotely (as a 1-1 session or as a Webinar) – delivered over the Internet, anytime, anywhere, on a schedule to suit the customer. Provides remote interactive training.
- Computer-based Training – delegates work on their own at their own pace
- Hybrid – some combination of the above
- Tailored – content specific to the customer's needs and configuration of products.
For any training requirement that may not be listed, please ask. We have an extensive team of trainers and consultants that can train on virtually any subject or product.